24x7 monitoring of key Video-over-IP QoE/QoS metrics, at any speed, on your PC.
FaultLine™ software from Certus Digital monitors, in real-time, MPEG-2 Transport Streams and provides QoE/QoS statistics for IPTV and VOD.
- Runs on a laptop, desktop, or server PC.
- Video formats: MPEG-1, MPEG-2, H.264, MPEG-4 part 2
- Receive an email or text message when a service disruption occurs through a comprehensive set of user definable alerts and notification options.
- Simultaneous analysis of up to 1024 video streams over a 1Gigabit Ethernet.
Identify the Source of Problems That Influence Subscriber QoE
- Encoder dropped packets
- Network dropped packets
- Lip-sync and synchronization issues
- Encoder induced excessive zap time delays
- Network induced delay and jitter
Ease of Use
- Quickly determine stream health through red/green indicators monitoring key QoE/QoS metrics.
- Channel Group, MPEG2-TS Video Stream and Event Log dashboard views.
- Automatic discovery of all multicast IPTV and unicast VOD streams.
- See at a glance how logically related channels are performing as a group with user configurable channel grouping.
Improve staff efficiency
- FaultLine alerts you when potential problems occur through user configurable thresholds and alarms, combined with email/text messaging and SNMP trap notification.
Isolate hard-to-find and intermittent problems
- FaultLine collects over 300 MPEG2-TS statistics calculated every single sample interval for every single video stream, configurable to as often as once per second.
- Be assured of getting all the data. Full video line rate analysis and capture of video streams at line rates up to 1 Gbps. Up to 1024 simultaneous video streams.
- Dual Core 2 GHz PC
- 2 GB System RAM
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7
- NDIS compatible PCI Express NIC